Jogolino is the only shelf stable dairy snack for this age group!
Moms wants to give their babies the best they can at all times.
- Jogolino is specially formulated for children aged 6 – 36 months
- It is made with full cream milk and real fruit.
- It adds variety in taste and texture for good eating habits
- It is ready to eat.
- Contains no artificial additives as is the case with all other baby foods
What is different?
Moms asked for more flavour variety and smaller portion sizes to reduce wastage.
New Jogolino varity packs contain two flavours per pack and smaller portion sizes to reduce wastage.
- Participation in this Competition is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Rules”).
- Participants are encouraged to review the Rules before entering into the Competition and acknowledge that they have been given an appropriate opportunity to do so and that they understand and accept these Rules.
- This competition is operated by Nestlé (South Africa) Proprietary Limited (“Nestlé”).
- Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Rules and participants agree to abide by these Rules.
By participating in this competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- This competition is limited to residents of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this competition:
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Nestlé and the organisers of the Competition.
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- The competition shall commence on 1 September 2017 and will end on 30 September 2017. No entries received after 30 September 2017 will be considered.
- MechanicsTo participate in this competition, each participant must buy a pack of JOGOLINO from any store during the promotional period and share a picture of their baby consuming the product on Instagram, tagging the influencer (@pasi_koetle), as well as #JogolinoYumFace.
- The Prize:Participants in this competition stand a chance to win a branded JOGOLINO JJ Cole nappy bag filled with Sophie La Girafe toys, valued at R2000.
- How to claim your prize:
- At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a private message, or a telephone call from a representative of Nestlé or a partner agency of Nestlé at which point he/she may be required to answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as be requested to submit certain documents such as proof of purchase (receipts) and a copy of his/her ID and/or driver’s license to the Nestlé representative.
- The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to Nestlé. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- If Nestlé or the organisers of the competition are unable to reach the potential prize winner within 72 hours of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- The eligible winner will have their prize delivered to them by a representative of Nestlé or a partner agency of Nestlé based on the information they will have shared via the above mentioned telephonic conversation.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nestlé may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Nestlé to ensure compliance with these rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of the prize is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- Nestlé reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
- Participants agree to have their entry picture uploaded onto the Nestle Start Strong Stay Strong website (www.startstrong.nestle.co.za).
- Nothing in these Rules is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or Nestlé in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA“).
- All participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Rules, each participant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Nestlé, its directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Nestlé.
- Nestlé, its directors, employees, agents and distributors accept no responsibility and they will not, in any circumstances, be liable to compensate the participants, or accept any liability for: (a) any inability by the prize winner to use the prize in part or at all; (b) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s) in relation to the prize; or (c) any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s) arising, directly or indirectly, out of the use of the prize.
- Nestlé, its directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than Nestlé itself.
- Nestlé reserves the right to terminate or extend the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination or extension, all participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Nestlé, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the Competition, participants acknowledge that the Competition will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable Nestlé to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize to the eligible prize winner. Should any participant refuse or be unable to comply with this requirement, the participant shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Rules, Nestlé reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone suspend or cancel this Competition, the Rules and any prize (which has not yet been allocated), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which Nestlé deems necessary. At the end of the Competition for whatsoever reason, all of Nestlé‘s obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall cease to exist.
- These Rules shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and any Participant and Nestlé consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa.
- For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the following number: 086 009 6789.