Did you know that CERELAC Little 1s has/is:
Very high in IRON + and VITAMIN C
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS*
NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS*
*as is the case with all baby cereals
#DidYouKnow that CERELAC Little 1s is an Anytime meal? It provides a meal that is very high in iron, a source of 12 vitamins and minerals and with added B. lactis. What time do you usually feed your baby CERELAC? #MoreThanJustAMeal
Starting your baby on solids is such an important milestone for both mom and baby. That is why CERELAC is the ideal baby cereal to start your baby on, from 6 months onwards. It’s made of a single grain- making it easy on their tummies and it’s quick for mom to make. #MoreThanJustAMeal
CERELAC is more than just a breakfast meal. It is a nutritionally dense baby cereal that makes it ideal for every meal occasion. Be it breakfast, lunch or at dinner time because each bowl of CERELAC is #MoreThanJustAMeal
Nestlé CERELAC – Anytime is meal time Competition
By participating in this competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
This competition is limited to residents of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this competition:
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Nestlé (South Africa) Proprietary Limited (“Nestlé”) and the organisers of the Competition.
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 1.1 above.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
The competition shall commence on 18 September 2017 and will end on 29 October 2017. No entries received after 29 October 2017 will be considered.
To participate in this competition, entrants must adhere to the following:
- Buy any 2 packs of Nestlé CERELAC at participating Shoprite stores in South Africa during the promotional period;
- Check their till slip for a unique code;
- Dial *120*645*9*unique code# and follow the instructions. Participants are required to note that USSD entries are at no charge to them, and that free SMS’s or minutes do not apply. In addition, participants are required to note that Nestlé shall not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the participant’s service provider.
Each participant in this competition stands a chance to get their share of 50 000 free minutes to call any number of their choice. Each call is limited to 1 minute. The winners will be selected by automated random draws.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nestlé may require each winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Nestlé to ensure compliance with these rules.Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted.
- Nestlé reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- The winners or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
- The organisers of the competition reserve the right to cancel or postpone the competition at any time.
For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the following number: 086 0096 116. Calls to this number will be charged by your cellular network service provider.